UNE 166002:2014 pdf download
UNE 166002:2014 pdf download,R&D&i management: R&D&i management system requirements.
R&D and innovation are key drivers for the success of organizations.This standard aims to guide organizations in thedevelopment,implementation and maintenance of a framework for systematic R&D and innovation managementpractices,integrating them within an R&D and innovation management system.
A system of this nature enables organizations to be more innovative and make their innovations in products,services,processes,organizational designs or business models more successful,contributing this way to improve their results,value and competitiveness.
The implementation of an R&D and innovation management system is beneficial to the organization,since it:
– enhances growth,revenues and profit from innovations;
– brings fresh thinking and new value to the organization;
– proactively captures value from better understanding of the future needs and possibilities of the market;
– helps identify and mitigate risks;
– taps into the collective creativity and intelligence of the organization;
– captures value from collaborating with other partners to carry out R&D and innovation activities;
– motivates employee involvement in the organization and fosters teamwork and collaboration.